Physiotherapy Osteopathy & Massage, Fleet Street, EC4Y 8DP
The results of our latest survey showed:
100% of respondents would recommend us to their friends and family for physiotherapy, osteopathy and massage
100% said they were very satisfied with treatment, that we listened closely and fully explained the cause and treatment plan.
Find out more by checking out our testimonials or google reviews.
Scroll down in the 'Your Injury' tab above and select the sport or part of your body that hurts to find physiotherapy exercises and advice about your injury.
We now have twenty eight reviews on google maps and all of them are 5*****! Thank you to those that have taken the time to do them, it really does inspire us to keep giving 100% clinical excellence.
Well done to all our runners who finished the Royal Parks half marathon and blasted their PB's! If you are already planning on your next marathon or just want some running tips then please check out our running advice pages.
Cyclists we are glad you found our Cycling Workshop so useful. For anyone that missed it, please get in touch if you would like any advice on training, injuries, physiotherapy and performance or check out our cycling advice pages.
Stuck in a chair most of the day? Make the most of our advice on sitting posture and physiotherapy exercises to prevent and treat back pain.
Physiotherapist Lucy Macdonald and Osteopath Hazel Mansfield set up Octopus Clinic in response to the unnecessary pain and life restrictions that people suffer from the musculoskeletal system. This includes pain in the joints, muscles, nerves and ligaments of everything ranging from the spine, shoulder, foot, to hip and knees. With their 20 years of combined experience, they are well placed to lead a clinic that prides itself on clinical excellence. They know that Physiotherapy and Osteopathy done properly can treat the cause of pain and rid of it for good.
Pain and injury affects sedentary people as well as sporadic exercisers, elite athletes and anyone in between. Octopus Clinic Physiotherapists and Osteopaths are highly experienced in treating the full spectrum. We have treated many international athletes including professional runners, cyclists, rugby, hockey and football players, members of GB power-lifting, GB gymnastics, GB ski team and competitors in the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- We successfully treat complex conditions, many of which have been unsuccessfully treated elsewhere including pain in the spine, hip, knee joints, shoulder and foot.
- We care and we listen. Getting rid of pain and restoring function is our priority and life’s work. Our physiotherapy, osteopathy and massage techniques remove pain quickly, enabling rapid return to normal activities whether that is running a marathon or sitting comfortably at work.
- We ensure that our patients understand their diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
- Our diagnosis and treatment addresses the cause of pain which gives long-lasting relief. Our holistic approach speeds up results and includes advice on diet and nutrition, posture, training schedules and lifestyle.
- Our passion for empowering patients is reflected in this website which contains a library of information including advice on the diagnosis and treatment of common causes of pain for everything from the ligaments in the foot to the joints and nerves of the spine and the muscles of the shoulders.
- We hold integrity and honesty as key to everything we do and our patients immediately recognise the confidence we have in our own skills, knowledge, experience and proven track record.
- We value consistency and the importance of seeing the same practitioner throughout the treatment period.
- Our professional codes of conduct are engrained. All patient information is kept confidential, which is partly why we are popular with celebrities and those in the public eye.
Call us: 02075838288
Email us: email@example.com
Drop in: 13-15 Bouverie Street, EC4Y 8DP, just off Fleet Street